ON WEDNESDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2022 AT 11:00A.M. AT OUR OFFICES, WINDSOR HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR ROOM 7 ALONG UNIVERSITY WAY IN NAIROBI
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NO. KIAMBAA/RUAKA/4206 – APARTMENT NO. C-16 WITHIN RUNDA VIEW APARTMENTS – RUAKA, KIAMBU COUNTY. The property which is easily identifiable as “APARTMENT NO. C-16” is located on the Second (2nd) Floor of Block C with Runda View Apartments that are situated approximately 200m off Limuru Road along Mbanya Drive in Ruaka within Kiambu County. The property lies within GPS Coordinates: 0012’19.7”S 36046’17.1”E. APARTMENT No. C-16 is a Three (3) Bedroomed Unit built on a plinth area of 1,119 Sq.ft. approximately. Mains services electricity and water are connected to the property while Foul drainage is via a septic tank. Each Unit is provided with a 1,000Litre Capacity Plastic water tank and a solar water heater. Immediate access road is earth surfaced with the entrance to the development opening onto Cabro-paved driveways and parking yards. The Title is held on a Leasehold Interest for a term of 99 years with effect from 18th January 2014 at a revisable annual ground rent of Peppercorn (if demanded) and is registered.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.