ON TUESDAY, 12TH JULY 2022 AT 11:00A.M. AT OUR OFFICES, WINDSOR HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR ROOM 7 ALONG UNIVERSITY WAY IN NAIROBI
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER NGONG/NGONG/20531 – OLOIKA AREA, MATASIA, KAJIADO COUNTY. The property is located approximately 100m off Oloika Road and approximately 880m (Linear distance) off Ngong-Kiserian Road (Forest Line Road) within Oloika area in Matasia, Ngong, Kajiado County. It is located about 660m to the Southern elevation of Eagle Crest School, about 6Kms (Linear distance) to the South-Eastern elevation of Ngong Town Centre and approximately 3.3Kms (Linear distance) to the North-Eastern elevation of Kiserian Town in Kajiado County. The property lies within GPS Coordinates 1024’04.5”S 36041’43.7”E (-1.401255, 36.695477). The property measures 0.10 of a Hectare or 0.2471 of an Acre approximately. It is developed with an Incomplete Four (4) Bedroomed Bungalow with master en-suite built on a plinth area of 1,695ft2 or 157.47m2; on its final stages of completion and an ablution block. Mains services water and electricity are connected to the property while foul drainage is into the pit-latrine. Supplementary water supply is via ground level water reservoirs. The Title is held on a Freehold Interest.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.