ON MONDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY 2023 AT 11:00A.M. AT OUR OFFICES WINDSOR HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR ROOM 7 ALONG UNIVERSITY WAY IN NAIROBI
All that piece or parcel of land known as L.R. NO. 12715/4720 and L.R. NO. 12715/4721 – KATANA ROAD, SYOKIMAU AREA, MACHAKOS COUNTY. The properties which are adjacent to each other are located along Katana Road approximately 1.9Kms off Mombasa Road within Twins Shopping Centre in Syokimau area, Machakos County. The properties are easily identifiable with a commercial development having Diamond Defensive Driving Academy, Yasmah Pharmacy, Tima Gas Supplies among others. The properties’ GPS Coordinates are: 1022’3.80”S 36056’28.53”E. Each property measures 0.0447 Hectares or 0.11 Acres and are utilized as a single plot. Erected on the properties are 2No. semi-detached blocks of commercial developments with accommodation as follows: – BLOCK 1: This is a 2No. storey block with approval to go up to 5No. storeys with the Ground Floor accommodating 8No. shops and the Upper Floor accommodating 8No. shops with a built up area of 4,048.00Sq.ft approximately while BLOCK 2: This is a single storey block and semi-detached from block 1 accommodating 3No. Rooms on a built up area of 792.00Sq.ft. approximately. Mains services electricity and water are connected while foul drainage is into the septic tank with the property enjoying frontage to tar surfaced Katani Road. Both Titles are Leasehold Interest for a term of 99 years with effect from 1st November 1983 at an annual revisable ground rent of Kshs.900/=.
Parcel No.4720: Reserve Price:6,300,000/=
Parcel No.4721: Reserve Price:19,120,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.