ON THURSDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER 2022 AT 11:00A.M. OUTSIDE KISII POST OFFICE IN KISII TOWN
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER MANGA SETTLEMENT SCHEME/1155 – MATUNWA VILLAGE, MANGA AREA, NYAMIRA COUNTY. The property is situated in Matunwa Village approximately 2Kms Southwest of Manga Trading Centre and about 10Kms off and to the left of Sotik-Keroka-Kisii tarmac Road deviating at Nyansiongo Trading Centre and about 2.5Kms West of Manga Girls Secondary School in Nyamira County. It is located within GPS Coordinates” Latitude: 0049’24.0” South, Longitude: 35000’16.8” East of (Northing -0.8233420 and Easting 35.0046790). The property measures 0.71 Hectares or 1.7544 Acres or thereabouts. Mains services are not connected but readily available in the neighbourhood while foul drainage is into a pit-latrine. Immediate access road is earth surfaced. The Title is held on a Freehold Interest.
RESERVE PRICE: 1,370,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.