ON FRIDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER 2022 AT 11:00A.M. OUTSIDE MIGORI POST OFFICE IN MIGORI TOWN
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER SUNA EAST/WASWETA 1/9349 – KADIKA AREA, MIGORI COUNTY. The property is situated about 800m to the West of Kadika Primary School and about 2Kms to the South of Migori County Headquarters offices in Kadika area of Migori County. The property measures 0.1 Hectares or 0.247 of an Acre approximately. It is developed with a Three (3) Bedroomed with master ensuite Single Storeyed Bungalow on a built up plinth area of 177 Sq,m or 1,905 Sq.ft approximately and an external ablution block. Mains electricity and piped water are connected to the property while foul drainage is into a septic tank and/or pit-latrine. The Title is Freehold Interest.
RESERVE PRICE: 4,400,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.