ON WEDNESDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER 2022 AT 11:00A.M. OUTSIDE KCB BANK KENYA LIMITED BUILDING IN MERU TOWN
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER NYAMBENE/KIRINDINE “A”/2485 – MERU COUNTY. The property is situated off the Meru–Nairobi Road for about 1Kms turning on one’s left to join the Meru – Mikinduri Road upto Athi Shopping Centre and off onto the immediate access earth road for about 1.3Kms to reach the property. The property falls on GPS Coordinates: 0.179200N, 37.920742E. The property measures 0.56 Hectares or 1.38 Acres approximately and is vacant. Mains services are not connected but are readily available in the neighbourhood for connection. The property is easily accessible from the Meru-Mikinduri Road. The property is located in an area where Miraa and Tea Farming is dominant. The Title is held on a Freehold Interest.
RESERVE PRICE: 1,200,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.