ON TUESDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER 2022 AT 11:00A.M. OUTSIDE SAGANA POST OFFICE IN SAGANA TOWNSHIP
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER KIINE/THIGIRICHI/1228 (Sub-division of Kiine/Thigirichi/386) – KARIMA AREA, KIRINYAGA COUNTY. The property is situated in the neighbourhood of Karima Catholic Church within Karima area in Kirinyaga County. Access from Sagana Town is via the Nairobi-Nyeri Road for approximately3.8Kms branching off on one’s left at Karima Stage onto an earth road for about 1.6Kms to the property. The property GPS Coordinates falls on: Latitude 0038’06.3” South Longitude 37011’10.2” East. The property measures 1.62 Hectares or 4.003 Acres and is vacant. The Title is held on a Freehold Interest.
RESERVE PRICE: Kes. 3,150,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.