ON MONDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2022 AT 11:00A.M. OUTSIDE CHUKA POST OFFICE, IN CHUKA TOWN
All that piece or parcel of land known as TITLE NUMBER MWIMBI/S.MUGUMANGO/2160 – NKANGANI AREA, CHOGORIA, THARAKA NITHI COUNTY. The property is situated in the neighbourhood of Nkangani Primary School about 300m off Ciakanyinga-Ikumbo market Road, 2Kms from Ciakanyinga Trading Centre and 9.4Kms from Katharaka Market Centre within Nkangani area in Chogoria, Tharaka Nithi County. The GPS Coordinates of the property falls within: 00015’03.04”S 37042’23.35”E. The property measures 1.215 Hectares or 3 Acres approximately and is developed with an incomplete Three (3) bedroomed Double Storey Residential house. Mains electricity and piped water supply connected to the property with water storage tanks provided whereas Foul drainage is into septic tank and pit-latrine. This a an agricultural land with mixed farming and is cultivated with Banana plants, Nappier grass, Coffee and Mango trees, Dairy farming and Bee keeping. The Title is Freehold Interest.
RESERVE PRICE: Kes.4,200,000/=
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All intending Purchaser(s) are requested to view and verify the details for these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- Interested bidders are required to deposit KES.500,000/= by way of CASH or Banker’s Cheque to the Auctioneer before the auction date in order to obtain a bidding number.
- The Declared Purchaser MUST pay a DEPOSIT of 10% by CASH or BANKERS’ CHEQUE before close of business of the auction day and the balance be paid to the Chargee’s Advocates within a Period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of sale.
- The Sale is subject to a Reserve Price and Land Control Board Consent (where applicable).
- Conditions of Sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties is possible during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.